Ada Kesan Lebam Bawah Mata Cucu, Chef Wan Berang Dengan Bekas Menantu










Sumber : Ohbulan




Stuart Personal Injury Attorney


Erin Grall may be a rookie in the Florida Legislature, but the personal injury lawyer said she has developed a thick skin to deal with the political wrangling that awaits her in Tallahassee.

"I'm used to an adversarial work environment, I would say," said Grall, who was elected to the House in November. "I'm a litigator and ... strategy is part of what I do for a living that I think will be helpful to me in Tallahassee. At this point, I'm doing my best to build relationships."

Grall, 39, is the only freshman lawmaker in the Treasure Coast's seven-member delegation to the Legislature. The Vero Beach Republican will replace Debbie Mayfield, who was elected to the state Senate, in a district that covers all of Indian River County and part of St. Lucie.

A mother of two young children, Grall has a passion for early childhood education and is working on a bill to raise state standards. She also wants to address the top issues her constituents approach her about: All Aboard Florida, the Indian River Lagoon and the Vero Beach electric utility.
close
close